UKAS Weight Calibration
UKAS Mass Calibration
- Class E2 weights: 1mg - 1kg
- Class F1 weights: 1mg - 10kg
- Class F2 weights: 1mg - 20kg
- Class M1 weights & below: 1mg - 25kg
For weights outside this range us contact us
Using the latest mass comparators from Sartorius and Mettler Toledo in our environmentally controlled metrology laboratory we can issue UKAS certificates of calibration for mass.
- UKAS accredited systems and procedures controlling the whole calibration process.
- Traceability chains of reference standards used verified back to the International Kilogram.
- Good quality calibrations that express an uncertainty of measurement.
- Independently audited by UKAS on our competence to perform mass calibration.
INSIST on UKAS
- If accurate measurements are an important part of your weighing process.
- You need to minimise product failure / quality issues.
- Comply with regulatory requirements and stand up to the scrutiny of external auditors.
UKAS (ISO17025) CertificationFind Out More About UKAS Weight Calibration
ResourcesGuide: How to choose calibration weights and test weights?
Purchase: I would like to purchase new calibration and test weights.
Excellent Reasons to choose us as your next service partner.