Please select the position you are interested in to be taken to the relevant section
About European Instruments
Incorporated in 1975 European Instruments are an established calibration and service provider, performing in excess of 32,000 calibrations per year. Employing 30 people nation-wide, we deliver calibration services throughout the mainland UK. We operate to stringent quality standards including UKAS (ISO17025) for calibration and IS09001.
About The Role
We require an Administration Assistant to assist with out busy Administration team. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Processing orders, raising invoices, maintaining logs.
- Supporting our customers and external service team.
- Maintaining our SAP Business One Accounting / CRM database.
- Assistance in other Administration / Accounting tasks.
- Must be numerate, organised, with strong attention to detail.
- Must have excellent administration, communication and customer service skills.
- A flexible and team based approach to your work.
- Competence in Excel / Google spreadsheets, Word, Gmail and general computer skills would be a distinct advantage.
- Training can be given on the SAP Business One database.
- Basic Salary.
- Pension scheme.
How to Apply
Complete our online application: Administration Assistant.